Sunday, July 26, 2009

WTF: drive-by Jehovah's witnesses?

On my way to work, I stopped to get gas. As I get out, a car pulls up on the other side of the pump, and I see an smiling old lady. She says "hi" or some other greeting and I replied with some meaningless friendly greeting ("morning", perhaps). I then proceeded to start pumping gas.

As I take my hand off the handle, to turn lean on the car to wait for it to finish, the old lady is RIGHT THERE next to me, trying to hand me a brochure of some kind. I looked down at it, and it reads "blah blah Jehovah blah blah" (I don't remember what the other words were).

WTF? Since when to Jehovah's witnesses do fucking drive-bys?

I was instantly angry. It's bad enough knowing these delusional people exist, let alone having them come by your home, and now apparently in public as you try to go about your day, to try to spread their bullshit!

"God does not exist", I said. "Now get away from me!" I glared at her, practically daring her to say anything else to me.

She wasn't a very good Witness, I guess, because she got away.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is absolutely ridiculous.

    You're so mean. How can you do that to a little old lady? I am proud of you for not using any explicatives though or did you? haha. There should be a law stating that you can shoot people like that. haha. Geez, what next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have those people, annoying as hell

    ReplyDelete